Skip to main content

A poem on the Train

It was a summer morning and I was on a journey to New Delhi on the Duronto Express. I was comfortable and was a little happy. While looking outside my window, a beautiful scene of fields and sky, passing by at a fast pace came to my notice. For the first time in my life, I looked at the world outside my window and wondered at how beautiful the world really is. Soon I was lost in thoughts and the next thing I know, I was trying to put all my thoughts in one poem. The following is the same poem I wrote. I know it is not good as to liking of literature lovers but even then it is something I wrote from the heart. Even today when I read the poem myself I can visualize the scenes and the same thoughts return to me that the world really is a very awesome place.

The Photograph was clicked by me on the same journey. (Modified in Photoshop)
Like mystery and them clues...
Those reds and those blues...
Those terrains and those turns...
They just seem to pass by.

I always knew there's more than this,
but never knew what all there is to it.

Those dips and those ups...
Those flowers and those shrubs...
Those fields and those ferns...
They just seem to pass by.


I always knew there's more than this,
but never knew what all there is to it.

Those filling scenes and flying thoughts...
Those lazy cows and running goats...
That shiny sun and chill that burns...

They just seem to pass by.

I always knew there's more than this,
but never knew what all there is to it.

Such was the path I've been through,
I just wanted to share some with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...