Skip to main content

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself.

With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true.

The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Simple Mindset Can Help Make Habit Easier

make money online What is a habit? Something that we do out of regularity and that's all. How do we make habits? By doing something again and again. But have you ever realized that when we are in the process of making something as a habit, we tend to lose interest in it. And the process gets slower each day. But this can be changed by a simple change in our mindset. Lets see How?

Tere Yaadon Ki Woh Raat...

make money online Aaj aasma me chand nai, taaron ne bhi aaj humse berukhi dikhai hai. Dil me tera chehra roshan hai, aaj raat teri hi chandani chhayi hai. Aaj aawaz bhi nahi hai sunane ko teri, aaj sirf teri yaad se shaam bitai hai. Sochta hu tujhe mai itna k aaj tere khyalo me neend bhi na aayi hai. Likhna chahta hu kuch tere baare me, isiliye aaj hath me kalam uthai hai. Zehan me teri baaten to hain, par shabdo ne apni majboori jatai hai. Arz karu bhi to kaise karu tune dil me kitni mohabbat jagai hai.////////////////////

Respect or money, Which is important?

“A person should not run after money in life, it should be respect he must look for and try his hardest. Money will come eventually.” This was a statement said to me by one of my close friends. But is it really so, I wonder sometimes. In this era of materialistic life and money-minded people, can respect be earned if you don’t have money? I personally think otherwise. I have found through my experiences and by watching others lives, that when we have money, we get respect. And even if you earned good respect while you had money, once it’s gone, your earned respect will also start to fade away from people’s hearts. You would wonder why I would say this. So let me give you an example. One of my acquaintances, a very good guy by nature and character, worked in a firm. He earned enough to make his life comfortable. In his 8 months of working, and a year since I have known him, whenever a friend of his needed some help from him he would run to his aid. Be it money, time or his a...