Skip to main content

Just when I thought I got it...

Hey world,

I woke up this morning to a shrill note of my mum's voice trying to tell me how much work has to be done by 7.30. Have you ever got that feeling that you are just not ready to get up yet? That it's too soon to get out of bed. Well, I had that same feeling, but I had to get up and iron dad's clothes for office. I so wanted to go back to sleep after I was done, but I knew that mum would just do the same thing as soon as I am asleep. So, I brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and with staggering steps got to my bed.
Now imagine that after a hard nights work you get to sleep on your so nice and warm bed. But your parents are the type that can't see you sleep after 6.00 a.m. (in my case its 5.00 a.m. and I'm not joking). I was awake all night due to my work, and very tired. I tried again 4 times to sleep, every time I was asked to do something or the other. After 6th attempt I got so irritated that I just walked into the bathroom and took a really long shower.

Learn this from me,
"When you want it the most, that's the time when you won't get it."

Now I have to go, coz understand, I AM REALLY SLEEPY. I hope I can sleep now. Gud night people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships - Complex and yet simple

We are social animals, which means we like to associate with people. From the birth till our death we are influenced by and, most of the times unintentionally, influence others. This contact between 2 people, however brief it may be, where they acknowledge the existence of each other creates a relationship between them. The moment you are born you have your first relationship, with your mother, considered to be the most sacred of all relationships in one's lifetime. You are dependent on her for your survival while she is bound to you by the love of offspring. With this you start to grow up gradually and create many more relationships with other people around you. We can categorize all the relationships formed during one's lifetime into 4:   Family Relationships Friendships Romantic Relationships, and Acquaintanceships   Each relationship has its own dynamic however what all of them have in common is a need of interaction between 2 people. To carry any ...

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...