Skip to main content

Father's Day


My Father.
Father is the first ideal person in the family that the child gets to know and respects without even
knowing it. I do it and this Father's day I write this article as a tribute to my father for raising me with all he had, loving me with all his heart and never showing it on the face.

God knows how many things he wishes for himself. I know he wants a camera and loves photography, but I also know that he had abandoned most of the things he wanted just to give me and my brother the best he could. He gave us the best qualities, respecting elders and loving youngers while having a pride of our own. He knows when we are hurt and when we are happy. He still does a lot to make us happy and not let us be hurt.

He would always give us the right advices that would help us in life forever. I have lived  happily because of him and now its my turn to make his life easy and happy for him. I promise you Father, I would make you proud of me.

This Father's Day, I thank you for all you did for us and we can never repay you but at the very least we can make you feel that you raised your children good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tribute to Nance, The Cutest Kitten

make money online This article is written by my friend, Anjala Singh and I am just fulfilling a request she asked me. Everybody loves pets, right? Someone prefers a dog, someone a cat and some other like to keep a parrot. We have also seen people keeping an eagle, a pig, a rat, a chimpanzee and even a tiger too as a pet. Well, everyone has their own taste. But, what do we mean when we take up some random animal as pet? What I think is, a pet is like a child, one that loves you back as much, and sometimes even more, as you love it. You take care of it, love it, spend as much time as you like with it. You sometimes get angry at it too. But it never hates you or annoys you with its unnecessary yapping. They are the closest to you and understand what you are saying even if they don't speak you language.

Number 5 - Numerology

Said to be the prevailing number in nature and art, 5 symbolizes Fire and the Stigmata.  Multi-talented and with many interests, 5’s are attractive, independent, free-thinking, fast moving, and potentially foot-loose. 5 energies are often very sexual beings. Resenting restrictions and responsibilities, 5’s can be reckless and self-indulgent.

Immortals of Meluha (Shiva Trilogy #1)

Immortals of Meluha by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.5/5.0 1900 BC. In what modern Indians mistakenly call the Indus Valley Civilisation. The inhabitants of that period called it the land of Meluha a near perfect empire created many centuries earlier by Lord Ram, one of the greatest monarchs that ever lived. This once proud empire and its Suryavanshi rulers face severe perils as its primary river, the revered Saraswati, is slowly drying to extinction. They also face devastating terrorist attacks from the east, the land of the Chandravanshis. To make matters worse, the Chandravanshis appear to have allied with the Nagas, an ostracised and sinister race of deformed humans with astonishing martial skills! The only hope for the Suryavanshis is an ancient legend: When evil reaches epic proportions, when all seems lost, when it appears that your enemies have triumphed, a hero will emerge. Is the rough-hewn Tibetan immigrant Shiva, really that hero? And does he want to