Skip to main content

Father's Day


My Father.
Father is the first ideal person in the family that the child gets to know and respects without even
knowing it. I do it and this Father's day I write this article as a tribute to my father for raising me with all he had, loving me with all his heart and never showing it on the face.

God knows how many things he wishes for himself. I know he wants a camera and loves photography, but I also know that he had abandoned most of the things he wanted just to give me and my brother the best he could. He gave us the best qualities, respecting elders and loving youngers while having a pride of our own. He knows when we are hurt and when we are happy. He still does a lot to make us happy and not let us be hurt.

He would always give us the right advices that would help us in life forever. I have lived  happily because of him and now its my turn to make his life easy and happy for him. I promise you Father, I would make you proud of me.

This Father's Day, I thank you for all you did for us and we can never repay you but at the very least we can make you feel that you raised your children good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...