Skip to main content

Jhoom Jhoom by Ali Zafar

Song: Jhoom (Title Song)



Album: Jhoom (2011)
Composed, Arranged & Performed by: Ali Zafar
Lyrics: Ali Zafar
Bass: Imran Danish
Tabla: Jafri
Guitars: Ali Zafar
© 2011 YRF Music







Ho ho.. ho..

Oh piya.. Oh piya..
Ho ho ho
Maine tujhe dekha hanste huve gaalo me
Bezar khayalo me, husn ke hawaalo me
Soni ke baalo me, morni ki chaalo me
Matti ke pyalo me, peetal ke thaalo me



Jitni tu milti jaaye
Utni lage thodi thodi
Jab bhi tu le angdai aake mile ori



Toh dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya soneya
Dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya soneya



Bachpan ke saawan beete
Ladakpan ki beeti dhaara
Jab mud ke dekha peechhe
To chhoota jeevan saara
Phir bhi teri aas pakad ke
Har ek din guzara hai
Teri ek nazar pe meri
Saans ka sahara hai
Tum se binti karat hoon
Dil todo na humaara



Do matvale naina hamaare 
Teri hi raah takat hain pyaare
Man ki mere preet bujha re
Tan ki mere sej sajaa re
Sochat kya re, hum to haare 
Baar baar har daar daar
Har dagar karu tera intezaar aa...



Ke dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya, soneya
Dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya, soneya



ho ho ho.. maine tujhe dekha
Subaho ke ujaalo me
Nadiya me naalo me
Lamho me saalon me
Pyaar karne waalo me
Junoon me jiyaalo me
Ishq ke malaalo me
Zinda misaalo me
Jitni tu milti jaaye
Utni lage thodi thodi
Zindagi ki dori maine piya sang jodi



Ke dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya, soneya
Dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya, soneya



Dil jhoom jhoom chale, jhoom jhoom chale
jhoom jhoom chale, jhoom jhoom
Dil jhoom jhoom chale
Jhoom jhoom chale soneya, soneya



Dil jhoom jhoom...



To download 320 kbps audio files click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...