Skip to main content

10 minute Fruit and Cheese Salad - Summer Food

This health-promoting salad offers you a quick-and-easy way to enjoy the delicious combination of fruit and cheese as part of your Healthiest Way of Eating.
10-Minute Fruit & Cheese Salad Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup green seedless grapes
  • 3 fresh (or dried) apricots, cut into eighths
  • 3 dried figs, sliced medium thick
  • 1/2 lb mixed salad greens
  • 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
  • salt and cracked black pepper to taste
  • extra virgin olive oil to taste
  • 3 oz goat or gorgonzola cheese
  • optional: 1/4 lb sliced, precooked turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:
  1. Toss all ingredients, except cheese, together. Top with goat or gorgonzola cheese.
Serves 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...