Skip to main content

World as One

I had a vision some years ago when I was still a teenager. I wanted to witness a day when the whole world would be one. There would be no countries, no boundaries, no import/export taxes, no visas. Everybody will be part of the same Earth. But I guess I was not looking at the reality in that time.

I still have a ray of hope that the day I once dreamed of witnessing may really come. But then again, I might be crazy. I may sound childish to you people. But dreams are one thing we can never let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships - Complex and yet simple

We are social animals, which means we like to associate with people. From the birth till our death we are influenced by and, most of the times unintentionally, influence others. This contact between 2 people, however brief it may be, where they acknowledge the existence of each other creates a relationship between them. The moment you are born you have your first relationship, with your mother, considered to be the most sacred of all relationships in one's lifetime. You are dependent on her for your survival while she is bound to you by the love of offspring. With this you start to grow up gradually and create many more relationships with other people around you. We can categorize all the relationships formed during one's lifetime into 4:   Family Relationships Friendships Romantic Relationships, and Acquaintanceships   Each relationship has its own dynamic however what all of them have in common is a need of interaction between 2 people. To carry any ...

Pokemon Trading Card Game Trainer Challenge Guide

This guide was written to help newcomers out with defeating the tedious Trainer Challenge with as little time and pointless effort as possible. It includes some general tips about the strengths and weaknesses of every free deck, some of the exploitable quirks of the AI and recommendations of which theme deck to buy for Trainer Challenge and custom deck building purposes alike.

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...