Skip to main content

Age of Empires Conquerers Expansion Cheats

 Age of Empires has quite a good game of series with historical facts and figures put at your disposal to play and see what wars were and how they were won.
And among the series is the most famous Age of Empires 2. The has been used in multiplayer events and competitions many times. Its a game where the best strategist will win. So you can try your luck. But if its getting too hard for you to play it in normal way, try using these cheat if you want to still enjoy the Game.
Guys, I am uploading cheats for Age of Empires 2: The Age of Conquerers Cheats. For entering the code, after you have started the gameplay, press Enter and then input the code and press OK.

EffectCode
1000 Foodcheese steak jimmy's
1000 Goldrobin hood
1000 Stonerock on
1000 woodlumberjack
A VDML man will appear at your Town CenterI love the monkey head
Build Fastaegis
Cobra Carhow do you turn this on
Commit Suicidewimpywimpywimpy
Control the Animalsnatural wonders
Full Mapmarco
Furious the Monkey Boyfurious the monkey boy
Instant Loseresign
Instant Victoryi r winner
Kill All Opponentsblack death
Kill Indicated Opponent (Check what slot number they're in)torpedo(1-8)
No Shadowspolo
Saboteur Unitto smithereens
Undoes the !mute code!nomute
Will not hear any taunts!mute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2)

The Secret of the Nagas by: Amish Tripathi Rating: 4.2/5.0   Today, He is a God.  4000 years ago, He was just a man. The hunt is on. The sinister Naga warrior has killed his friend Brahaspati and now stalks his wife Sati. Shiva, the Tibetan immigrant who is the prophesied destroyer of evil, will not rest till he finds his demonic adversary. His vengeance and the path to evil will lead him to the door of the Nagas, the serpent people. Of that he is certain. The evidence of the malevolent rise of evil is everywhere. A kingdom is dying as it is held to ransom for a miracle drug. A crown prince is murdered. The Vasudevs Shivas philosopher guides betray his unquestioning faith as they take the aid of the dark side. Even the perfect empire, Meluha is riddled with a terrible secret in Maika, the city of births. Unknown to Shiva, a master puppeteer is playing a grand game. In a journey that will take him across the length and breadth of ancient India, Shiva...

A night at Sangam, Allahabad

I had a chance to go to outer part of Allahabad District few months ago. I was to live there and become a teacher for class 8 to 10 at a private school. This was a good opportunity for me as I always wanted a chance to live in Allahabad, though I did get to be in the main city itself. With this I also had a chance to visit the very famous 'Sangam'. I heard a lot of things about Sangam from being very peaceful to being absolutely marvelous. I found all of those to be very true. The only thing is that the people have Made the rivers go so low that Sangam has lost its strength that I so much heard about. I got to see it from the new bridge on the Sangam. Here are a few pics that I have clicked...